- Quality conference and training facilities
- Superb wedding venue with landscaped gardens
- Free Wi-Fi in all public areas
- 24 hour on-site, secure parking
- Fully licensed bar
Harborne Hall Hotel & Conference Centre - Terms and Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions 'the Company' signifies Harborne Hall Hotel and 'the Client' means the person(s) with whom the contract is concluded.
2. The Client will be fully responsible for all persons and property brought onto the premises during the
period of hire and will indemnify the Company against any claims in respect of loss, injury, or damage sustained by or to such persons or property other than claims in respect of death or personal injury or loss of property arising solely from the negligence of the Company, its servants or agents
3. The Client will further be responsible:
a) for any damage caused to the premises or its contents by the Client, its visitors, servants or agents
b) for ensuring that all persons brought to any part of the premises comply with licensing and other statutory requirements to which the Company is subject in respect of the premises.
c) For outstanding individual accounts remaining unpaid at the conclusion of an event
4. The Company shall in no circumstances be held responsible for temporary closure of all or part of the premises or interruption or cancellation of the Client's booking caused by circumstances beyond the Company's control, including (without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) any breakdown of machinery, failure of supply of electricity or gas, leakage of water, act of God, strike or industrial action. In these circumstances the Company will use its best endeavours to assist the Client.
5. The price of the facilities and service will be that as set out on the Contract and in no other place.
6. Provisional bookings must be secured, confirming minimum numbers attending, by returning the signed contract by the date specified. After this time the Company reserves the right to release the space to another Client seeking a confirmed booking. Amendments to Contracts may be made without penalty until 8 weeks in advance of the event.
7. The Company reserves the right in the event of full or partial cancellation and reduction in numbers attending to charge for loss of gross profit:
Less than 1 week notice - 100% of the full contract price
Between 1 and 2 weeks - 80% of the full contract price
Between 2 and 4 weeks - 60% of the full contract price
Between 4 and 8 weeks - 30% of the full contract price
Every effort will be made to re-sell the rooms or space booked to mitigate the charge
8. An invoice will be prepared and forwarded for both the total price of the meeting and any extras required and ordered by the Client and/or their delegates
9. Terms of Settlement are strictly 30 days from date of invoice. The Company retains the right to charge interest at 5% for each outstanding month.
10. At the end of the conference the Client will ensure that the premises are vacated promptly.
11. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
CCC/Terms March 2012